Thursday, August 13, 2009

Finally.. some new recordings

I've been a bit slack lately updating because I've been so busy recording a bunch of different projects. As well as that I'm pretty sure I had swine flu for awhile there, not good times.

Thanks to Gareth from Fea St Hustle I've finally got somewhere to host some music which was also holding me back a little.

So to celebrate here's two new tracks from two different bands. The first one is an instrumental called Throwback by Products Hit Parade; a 60s psychedelic band heavily influenced by the Brian Jonestown Massacre. We recorded 4 songs which they're going to release as an EP 1 saturday about 2 weeks ago.

Click here to listen/download it.

The second song is also an instrumental, tentatively titled "Friday night doom in Dunedin". It's a hybrid noise/doom track with myself on Drums and my good friend Gordon Duncan on guitars and bass. Gordon also plays guitar in the live Sex with Bowie band. I think this song is going towards Gordon's own project: Dancing Naked In The Mind Field.

Click here to listen/download it.

In other news the second Sex with Bowie album; "Absolute Beginners", will be released at Chicks Hotel on September 12th.

Enjoy the music. There's much, much more to come.

1 comment: